Re: [OM] IMG: The Elusive Buckeye

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Elusive Buckeye
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 21:25:54 -0700
On 8/31/2011 3:03 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Well, better is a relative term. I'm not a butterfly guy, with expectations
> of seeing all of the, ah, taxonomic details. I like pretty pictures, and I
> react viscerally to one I like. I do recall Moose's pics, but not well enough
> to pass any sort of comment along. I just saw yours, and liked it very much.

As I've said recently, I rather like the effect of cropping the E-1 image a
great deal and then the effect of whatever
processing Jim is applying.

Mine are much more technically "good", being cropped less from four times the
pixels, but as you say, "better is a
relative term", and I like both.

Here's one of mine, shot about 10 days ago.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Sonoma_Mendocino_Coast/River_Bend&image=_MG_2871croofm.jpg>

Moose