Re: [OM] IMGs Summer Señoritas [ref: multitasking on the beach & bike po

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs Summer Señoritas [ref: multitasking on the beach & bike porn]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 21:56:24 -0700
On 8/21/2011 2:18 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Great commentary.

Thanks! I forgot to reply earlier. I guess I was waiting for some other
comments. Plenty of folks looked, but no
comments. Too much female flesh either bare or covered by wet cloth?

> How long was the lens?<g>
>
> --Bob

All shot with 28-300 zoom on 60D, for effective focal length range of 45-480mm.
The shots of people on and near the
float are all over 400mm efl, mostly 480mm. All taken from the comfort of my
chair in front of the Turtle, just lazing
around, reading and taking some pictures, maybe nursing a beer.

We also partook of the waters, and I dove off the float but I don't have pics
of that. :-)   Probably won't make it back
this year; off for a week in Montana soon, then fly to New England for October.

Tough duty, but somebody's got to do it. ;-)

Moose