Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 20:09:59 +1000
Desert mate - bloody freezing on a July/August winter's night with no cloud to
retain the heat or humidity. You go to sleep on a pleasant evening and wake
with frost on your sleeping bag. The first sun of the morning cooks it off
quickly. Zero deg C is common.
This wasn't Outback anyway - around this time of year the area around where he
was working gets nice clear weather - frosty nights and sunny days. Come to
think of it, we've had the driest August ever I think - lovely weather.

Er, mate, didya think it was just, like, hot all the time?

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx