Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] Paph Orchid Series Continues
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 06:52:28 -0400
I'm not sure that is focus.  For example, at the end of the petal at far
right there are still a lot of halos/artifacts at the edges and a bit of
blur toward the center.  Mike says he spent a lot of time cloning such
things out but obviously hasn't gotten them all.  But for my less than
optimal vision I think it would take a very, very large print before
such were visible.

Chuck Norcutt