Re: [OM] Good Grief, Irene! & digiphotography

Subject: Re: [OM] Good Grief, Irene! & digiphotography
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:20:26 -0400
I just went and perused his site. He's got a good eye, but his hand is a smidge
heavy on the saturation slider, unless that's "save for web and devices" in
Photoshop, which also tends to oversaturate. If what Moose says is true, and I
have no reason to doubt it, it's a crying shame his prints don't measure up to
his web images.

--Bob