Re: [OM] IMGs Summer Señoritas [ref: multitasking on the beach & bike po

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs Summer Señoritas [ref: multitasking on the beach & bike porn]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 14:55:50 -0400
A steadier hand than mine, Gunga Din. <g> Well, a lighter kit, anyway. My D3
with 70-200/2.8 and 1.7 teleconverter weighs in slightly more than an old M-1
Garand. Not quite as much recoil, though. And just because it has a bayonet
mount for the lens cap doesn't mean you can put a real bayonet on it. Oh, well,
thanks be for small things. <g>

--Bob