Re: [OM] (OM) RE: OM PC = OM40

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) RE: OM PC = OM40
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 11:27:44 -0400
Installing fresh batteries in the PC/40 should reset the shutter as soon
as you tighten the battery cap.  Are you sure batteries are fresh?
Constant battery test tone? Clean surface inside battery cap?

Try holding body in your right hand and slapping bottom of camera into
your left hand.  Seriously, I never recommend this kind of technique but
have heard it before.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com