[OM] [FS] OM Zuiko 75-150

Subject: [OM] [FS] OM Zuiko 75-150
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 18:10:14 +0100
Hi all,

I'm having a serious clearout, and I just found a Zuiko 75-150 zoom lens
with case.  I bought it from a list member six or seven years ago, and
have hardly used it since then.  It was in very nice condition when I
got it and is pretty much exactly the same now.

If any list members would like it, it's yours for 25 pounds (plus
something for international shipping if it's wanted overseas).  Drop me
a line off list.  I'll put it on ebay tomorrow evening if I haven't
heard from anyone.

Thanks,
Roger