Re: [OM] (OM) Off topic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Off topic
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 09:19:12 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, it has been hotter than hell here this summer.  We are enjoying a
cool breeze this morning.  Wish the high pressure system that has been  sitting
on top of Texas for months would go somewhere else and let some of the
rain systems get to us.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 9/4/2011 8:16:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,