Re: [OM] (OM) Off topic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Off topic
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 18:21:34 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 9/4/2011 12:30:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey,  Bill. I thought you had the wastewater recycling system working.
It works  for the astronauts!

No sh$#.

I've told my beautiful bride she and the cats may have to come stay with me
 in Corpus Christi until it rains.   She has doubled the frequency of  her
rain dances.  I don't know what she is promising the rain gods.   Hope it
works.

Guess she doesn't think much of my school crib.  When I got it, I told  her
I was excited because it overlooked the pool and there were a bunch of  hot
babes out by the pool.  I forgot she had seen it.  She burst  my bubble by
explaining that those were not hot babes but rather,  women  having hot
flashes.  At 67, I guess I'm not too old to be someone's "Boy  Toy."

I hope those meds kick in soon.

<{B^)  Bill Barber