Re: [OM] (OT) Fungun Amongus

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Fungun Amongus
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 14:06:35 -0700
On 9/5/2011 4:18 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Thanks. It was the color that caught my eye as I drove past. Had to turn
> around.

I think learning to follow that urge or intuition to hang the U-ey is an
important photographic skill. :-)

I've been by this place quite a few times. We visited again last month, and
drove down to the end. Still a nice avenue
of trees, but nothing special. The building is also much less prepossessing
looking close up.

But never seen this light, a glimpse of which, zooming by at dusk, led to a
very productive U-ey.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Point_Reyes/South&image=_MG_2613cria.jpg>

I think there's still a good shot to be done in the heavy fog that's common
there, but it'll require just the right
light and density of fog.

Moose