Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 03:25:36 -0700
On 9/6/2011 10:30 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Thanks, Moose.  I enjoyed that short tour.  The area looks beautifully lush.

It is indeed lush. That coast has a very wide range of topography and
biological communities. The bog is only a couple
of hundred meters from the sea and the climate and biota just at the canyon top
is of two different sorts, one on each
side. Very little further away are bluff tops overlooking rugged coastline.

One result of the often foggy summer weather is that there are still many wild
flowers at the end of summer.

I've added more images, probably doubling what you saw.

Biotic Moose