Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 09:53:52 -0500
Moose, you have been a great source of information.  So far as I can tell,
PSE does not allow one to select areas for the histogram.  I will
investigate this.

Now that I understand that vertical clipping is not a problem, I will
concentrate on the highlights and see if I can improve my images.  Thanks,
once again.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA