Re: [OM] New Canon feature

Subject: Re: [OM] New Canon feature
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:23:03 +0200
I agree, but doubt a more robust product is part of the equation, at least
not as an intentional consumer benefit ;-)

On the other hand, further miniaturisation might leave producers without
other options. I recently disassambled a small digital camera (to show my
kids), and it consisted of a few modules, which were not easy to disassable
further (well not without making it impossible to assemble again ;-). So in
the end it might be about replacing modules (not so many), and then
replacing only the camera is just one small step further.

Best, Frank.