Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 16:29:54 -0500
On Wednesday, September 07, 2011 10:14 PM, "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> The more I travel, and the more to lesser known places, the more I come
> to believe there is great natural beauty pretty
> much everywhere not covered with cities, and even quite a bit in some of
> those places.

Does this mean you are no longer willing to disparage the midwest on
your usual basis of nothing? Good lord, I've been away too long and hell
may have frozen over.

My recent motorcycle trip involved a day of riding hard across Kansas
(not to mention eastern Colorado) on I-70, both coming and going.  I
loved it.  Kansas is gorgeous, and not flat (when people say "flat" they
seem to mean the roads are straight -- and the roads are straight, I'll
give you that).  The flattest place I got to was just east of Denver,
but not Kansas.

But it was a lot more fun riding a motorcycle in the mountains where you
get to use all the parts of your tires.

Joel W.