Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 16:51:25 -0400
Thanks. The Old Bath Bridge is a conversion from a Canon G-12 file. It really
isn't much more than a straight conversion. The way the bridge is built just
lent itself to the treatment. That's the lower level. Road level is above, but
has been cut off at either end because a new bridge is in place. Fog helped,
too.

--Bob
www,bobwhitmire.com

"Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in
establishing tonal relationships!"
Ansel Adams