Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 09:03:09 +0100
Yes, I like that one, Bob.  Over-the-top?  Perhaps, but only if you don't want
the overall picture.  When you start fettling images in this way, you are
selling the viewer that image, whatever the original's appearance.  I might
quibble over the inclusion of the fence, but you might protest that it adds to
the interest of the lines of the rock strata: it makes irregular the
perspective and so adds interest.

I've just bought Topaz Labs's BW Effects; now to get it to work in Aperture
with Fusion Express . . .

Chris