Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 19:17:11 -0400
Nah. You wuzn't the only one. Nathan thought it was over processed, too. But
then Nathan is the bee's knees of minimalist post-processing. <g> Besides, I'd
rather have a thousand sincere negative reactions than any number of insincere
positive reactions. You learn from criticism. Or if you don't you should. Not
that this should be meant to discourage folks from singing my praises. Oh, no.
I would never discourage that. <g>

Humble Bob