Re: [OM] IMG: The Top

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Top
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:04:27 -0700
On 9/11/2011 4:50 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Hi Moose,
>
> That's a nice play with the highlights, and makes them more noticable.

It's a pair of PS Actions (macros) that I created long ago for some project or
other. Just a click and the red or blue
appears.

> I agree with you on both shadows and highlights.  I may give -.67 a try on my
> next outing.

You have already guessed that my purpose was to get you to try that. If it
doesn't work for you or your camera, that's OK.

When put away, ready for their next adventure, all my cameras are set to -2/3
EV, Aperture preferred @ f8 and ISO 200 or
Auto ISO.

Moose