Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:16:54 -0700
I come not to bury Whitmire, but to ...

On 9/10/2011 1:51 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Thanks. The Old Bath Bridge is a conversion from a Canon G-12 file. It really
> isn't much more than a straight conversion. The way the bridge is built just
> lent itself to the treatment. That's the lower level. Road level is above,
> but has been cut off at either end because a new bridge is in place. Fog
> helped, too.

Previously, the color version struck me as a bit overdone, but not bad. Let me
be clear; here and below I am referring
only to processing. The subject itself is great.

I seem to have had a strong reaction to the B&W version. It set me off to work
looking at opposing alternatives. For
your possible amusement, I present a few.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Whitmire/Old_Bath_Bridge.htm>
Soft & Fuzzy Moose