Re: [OM] (OM) Image-procesing software

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Image-procesing software
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 21:21:53 -0500
Hmmm.  Refresh the memory.  Are you shooting RAW (take that Chuck!) or
jpg?

I like FS as a viewer/organizer.  I've never used it to process
anything.  Do you have anything to compare it to, like a
highlight-shadow tool?
--
  Joel Wilcox
  jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, September 12, 2011 9:54 AM, "Brian Swale"
<bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I got back home after my Friday day out, and looked on the computer
> screen at the collection of new images, my first reaction was one of
> despair;
> so many shots had white snow/cloud alongside dark beech forest, and the
> exposure calculator in the camera had been seriously challenged.
>
> FastStone came to the rescue; the menu accessed by right-click anywhere
> in the body of the image contains wonderful tools, and the histogram
> sliders
> worked wonders.
>
> Brian Swale.
> --