Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:25:55 +0100
Thanks for those ideas, Moose.  I don't think that we will have any more
cellular system masts in our village, but you never know, especially with 4G on
the way.

I understand that radiation is not thought to be a problem, but the view would
be bad enough, and the hum!  I hear the mains hum all the time (I think that's
what it is), if I let myself . . .

Chris