Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:37:55 +0100
Thanks for that, Ken.

I think that the objectors to cellular towers might have an idea, and it might
be negligible to you, but to someone whose kids go to the school next door it
might seem a risk worth avoiding.

As for a Prius, forget the RF inside (what makes that?) what about the threat
to pedestrians who can't hear the blimmin' thing? :-)

Chris