Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:53:18 -0500
> As for a Prius, forget the RF inside (what makes that?) what about the threat
> to pedestrians who can't hear the blimmin' thing? :-)

Highly overrated. Most cars today are so quiet that you hear the tires
anyway. We've experimented with that silent Prius thing, and trust me,
it is awefully hard to sneak up on someone. There are so many noises
emmiting from the car with or without the gas engine running.

If this really was a serious issue, we'd all be required to have a
Cummins Diesel engine in our vehicles.

AG