Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:21:53 -0500
> I'm pretty sure equipment that meets those requirements simply doesn't
> exist, at least yet. And I bet the ordinance
> would withstand legal challenge, because the requirements are eminently
> reasonable for residential neighborhoods.
>
> Leave principle aside, and assess what will work.

Good job on that and good advice.  We've decided that most people have
very little sympathy for those who live close to rivers and get flooded.
 We're basically trying to use that fact to make the case that taxpayer
money should not be spent for levees that benefit one group at the
expense of another.  They ought to let people fend for themselves.  I've
fended.  I don't need sympathy.  I need to be left alone.  I know how to
do floods.

Joel W.

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html