Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:54:45 -0500
In Iowa City there used to be two rules that guided civility:  1)
pedestrians obey no rules whatever, and 2) cars do not slow down for
pedestrians.  Now they are trying to mess things up with these vertical
signs in the middle of the road saying you're very bad if you don't stop
for pedestrians.  I live on both sides of the issue and I like the good
old days.
--
  Joel Wilcox
  jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx