Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:32:56 -0400
I like the last one on the top line, and the first one on the bottom line. Not
enough to change my version, but they are well-done alternatives.

Not yet arrived at reconversion of that image with any eye toward web
presentation. I believe your perception of overdone is more related to the
"save for web and devices" transformation than what's in the original, non-web
production.

And we always knowed you wuz soft and fuzzy. <g>

--Bob