Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:38:12 -0400
You're absolutely correct. Boris and I have a kind of hate-hate relationship
that extends to such things as having coffee and cinnamon buns together at
Moody's Diner in Waldoboro when he and his most lovely family are passing
through. That said, I like his wife much better, but all in all, Boris is just
about okay. <very large wink>

--Bob