Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
>Subject:       Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
>From:  Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date:  Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:29:10 +0100
>
>I took it as Boris's special form of humour, Moose.  He is justifying his
>>envy
>of Bob's prowess.
>
>Chris

Actually Chris, you dont know how true your statement is.

If you visit Maine, (which I highly recommend, because it is one of the most
beautiful places on Earth) and stop in any of the numerous galleries, you will
be able to distinguish Bob's prints from everyone else's almost instantly.

His pictures are great, but what really distinguishes him from the competition
is the quality of the printing job.  Light years ahead of everyone elses...

Boris