[OM] Marnie Bouquet

Subject: [OM] Marnie Bouquet
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:49:06 -0400 (EDT)
Marnie goes out every Sat during the summer into our garden and makes
several bouquets or "buckets" as she calls them. I frequently take a
quick documentation shot as one is nicer than the next, but decided to
do it more carefully. The Viv S1 90-180 (OM) enables quick framing
but is a long/heavy lens with a slight warming color cast. Put a big
'ol plate on it and big 'ol pod to get it sharp as can be (listened to
Chuck's note on hand hold max res) with 10X LV focusing. Did not want
everything tack sharp as preferred this F8 rendition. The VivS1 90-180
has a
rendition that reminds me of Big Foot (but not nearly as well corrected
wide open) with very nice bokeh with near objects in the background.
I typically do a bit of "gardening" for macro shots and didn't think to
dust the table here.

Anyway Marnie and Mother Nature did most of the work.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Flowers/Marnies-Bouquets/18985683_SzVWpL#1474521257_n46tWvZ-L-LB

Beaucoup Bouquets Will  Too Soon Be No More, Mike