[OM] GPS tagging

Subject: [OM] GPS tagging
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:43:12 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Tim,

  I saw Moose's Igotu GT120, bought one,  and have been using that.  It
is quite H2O resistant but the Li battery is sealed in for good and for
bad.
I can testify it is tough as has been rained upon on horseback for
days.  Mostly worked well enough though I don't like the software much.
I haven't updated it since about April though.  Tags Jpegs and use
Geosetter (free) to tag the Raw files.  You can easily program how
frequently it
checks in and the battery seems to last >24hrs.  Be sure the cam time
is spot on local time to avoid issues later.    Many more options now,
but it is satisfactory.

How is the aperture stop down gizmo for the OM 5D classic proceeding?

http://www.amazon.com/i-gotU-GT-120-Chipset-Software-Included/dp/B001IMJV0E

http://global.mobileaction.com/product/product_i-gotU_USB.jsp

Mike

Has anybody used this Sony geo-tagging device? ~$90US  from B&H
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=604577&is=REG&A=details&Q=

There are other alternatives but this sounded one of the better ones.