Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:23:50 -0500
> But then Mr. King is not the only Mainer who walks on the wrong side of the
> road. It never ceases to amaze me how many people up here walk with their
> backs to traffic, and don't pay the least bit of attention to the sound of
> someone approaching from their rear...

I wonder if it has anything to do with Maine drivers' tendancy to make
massive swings when they make turns. For example, if you are driving
down a five-lane street (two each way plus center turn lane), a car in
the right lane turning right will swing all the way into the center
turn lane before making the turn right. Of course, when they do the
turn to the left it turns off the turn signal...

I've never seen it like this anywhere else in the country. Maine is
specifically worse about it than anywhere else.

And then there is New Hampshire--the land of the five-minute stop-light.

AG (tractor jams aren't so bad after all) Schnozz