Re: [OM] long night time exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long night time exposures
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:57:57 -0400
I have seen this. It's especially egregious when the offender is driving a
pick-up the size of a Peterbilt.

--Bob

PS: New Hampshire folks need the extra time to decide which Dunkin Donuts
they're going to swing into. NH is the only state in the Union where you can
see a Dunkin Donuts from any spot in the state. Sometimes you can see more than
one.