Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Experiments with ETTR
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:30:36 -0500
> Seems like the easiest solution here is to get a big honking monitor that
> fills your vision. <g>

Well, that's actually been addressed. Yes, the Schnozz has gotten a
new computer. It's a Lenovo all-in-one thingy with 23-24" monitor. But
the problem is that at the rate I'm going, it will take two years
before I have half of my applications moved over and it usable.

I actually purchased it for resale for a video streaming system. Ran
into other issues which kaboshed the project. Soo, I'm eating over
$2500 in gear. I'll sell off the other stuff, but I'm keeping the
computer. It's a custom built Lenovo. Last week, we finally cancelled
the project and I'm converting the computer over to photography. But
given that it's spec'd for video production and streaming I've got
some serious horsepower to work with.

Anybody want some really nice Sanyo HD security cameras? (These are
multimode IP/Video cameras).

AG