Re: [OM] OT - drag me, kicking and screaming into this modern world

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - drag me, kicking and screaming into this modern world
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:24:50 -0500
> Thanks, I guess that is what friends are for . . .

No problem. Any time you need "perspective" just let me know.

>  Ken, I'll be thinking about you as I hike into the Great Gallery in Utah in
>  a couple of weeks.  What I'll be thinking, "Canoe Man", is who is going to
>  carry my big butt out of here if I give out.

Aw, man....  Here I've got weeks of vacation time and nowhere to go.
:(  I'm going to end up taking a few days here and there to go explore
the IA-NE-MO-KS area. Hmm... We do have list member in the KC area,
eh?

AG (Have Prius or Jeep, will travel) Schnozz