Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/9/2011: a delightful vegan señorita

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/9/2011: a delightful vegan señorita
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 21:44:01 -0400
Not a mystery at all to those of us who don't accept the cholesterol
theory of heart disease.  What's in this link is typical of statin
related drug studies.  You don't need to understand the medicine (such
as it is) to recognize that the statistics are just plain Gawd Awful:
<http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/cardiovascular-disease/1853/>

Chuck Norcutt