Re: [OM] coffee, et al

Subject: Re: [OM] coffee, et al
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 11:33:45 -0400
Man, you must have a _lot_ of clueless tourists. I've never seen so many DDs as
when in New Hampshire. I'm heading over again next week, to Keene, and I'll
check 'em out again to see if anything has changed.

BTW, where does one go for the good stuff in NH? Not coffee, 'cause I can't
drink it, but donuts? (Which I'm also not supposed to eat, and mostly don't.)

--Bob