Re: [OM] Not so Off list message was: Messing Around with Silver Effex P

Subject: Re: [OM] Not so Off list message was: Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 15:59:11 -0700
On 9/14/2011 9:29 AM, Willie Wonka wrote:
> You got scared, wuss...:)
>
> I see there is still an interest in New England meeting.  I gotta lay low for
> a few days, because of work and not-so-work related stuff that wifey piled on
> me, so time is very limited, but once I am done (prolly by the end of next
> week) I am going to look into how we can organize this thing and yes...the
> Brits are welcome...:)

How about around Labor Day next year? I could come and play with the other boys
and our vintage toys. Carol could meet
me later for our joint wander through New England.

Or might there be a separate agenda for spouses and significant others who are
bored to death by endless photography
chatter and equipment one-upsmanship? [Mine is too bigger (better, faster,
smarter, better looking ...)]

Moose