[OM] IMG: a couple of days in Brussels

Subject: [OM] IMG: a couple of days in Brussels
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 09:49:40 +0200
I was in Brussels last week, spending most of the time attending a conference.
But of course no trip without pictures, especially when it is one of my
favourite cities, and one I know well, having lived there for 5 years. These
are not typical tourist pictures, although there IS a Mannekin Pis, but not the
one you all know:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/bxl092011/

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. Other pictures
from Brussels (people mainly) will appear in my weekly blog, to be posted later
today.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman