Re: [OM] Scan issue

Subject: Re: [OM] Scan issue
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 17:35:54 -0500
Mike,

I ran into this issue when our local Wal-Mart quit doing in-store scans.
Their CDs had contained great scans, at least for web images.  The only one
left here is Walgreen, and their scans produce much smaller images.  I have
only had one roll processed there, but hoped to do a few more before long.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA