Re: [OM] OT: Diet & Heart attacks

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Diet & Heart attacks
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:53:03 +0100
Very good, Ken.

I, for one, am glad of the chat about cholesterol and statins; it has fortified
me for the resistance to the prescription from my doctor :-)

And since he is the company doctor, employed by the RAF, he is bound to take
into account my fitness to fly, so if he doesn't insist it is probably OK . . .

Chris