Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 35, Issue 24

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 35, Issue 24
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:04:53 -0400
Sorry.  That was a much too flippant response.  Yes, the claims were
that the HDL/LDL ratio was important since HDL was supposed to scavenge
the LDL from the sites of potential arterial plaques.  That has since
changed to place the blame on not just any LDL but on "small particle"
LDL.  For a rebuttal of the LDL hypothesis I give you Dr. Malcolm
Kendrick.  A very irreverent Scottish physician.
<http://www.thincs.org/Malcolm.choltheory.htm>

Chuck Norcutt