Re: [OM] OT: Diet & Heart attacks

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Diet & Heart attacks
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:27:28 -0400
I've been ignoring the both of you for some time here.  You are clearly
both very experienced pilots, you've both been flying for a very long
time and are both very much alive.  Therefore, you both know what you're
doing even it it didn't always come across.

It was clear to me all along that it had to be a misunderstanding.  It
happens, you know.  But I do believe Mr. Trask should apologize for his
rudeness.  That part wasn't called for.

Chuck Norcutt