Re: [OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestions
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:13:08 -0400 (EDT)
Chuck, this year will be my 50th High School reunion.  Hope they have
forgotten about my bad behavior at the 20th.  Well, I wasn't the only one.

I'm headed to Las Vegas next weekend for a convention with the company from
 which I recently retired.  After a couple of days there, my wife, another
couple and I are headed for Utah.  I think one could easily spent the 2
weeks there without getting bored.  Avoid Kansas are drink plenty of  coffee.

My one suggestion of what to see is while in Ouray, hook up with one of the
 outfitters and take a day trip up into the mountain passes in their
jeeps.   Even if you are driving a jeep, don't try this on your  own.  This
journey could very well be the highlight of your trip.

Bill Barber