Re: [OM] 70-200mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 70-200mm f2.8
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:46:27 -0400
Could be a lot of things but I thought Jim's suggestion of a Sigma
70-200/2.8 made a lot of sense.  However, I've just finished searching
Sigma's web site on both current and discontinued lenses and can't find
that such an animal ever actually existed.

Of course, I also know that many Tokina lenses that have been
discontinued also don't show up in their on-line discontinued list.

Chuck Norcutt