Re: [OM] IMG: The Spideys Are Back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Spideys Are Back
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:33:58 -0400
At 9/20/2011 01:40 PM, you wrote:
>After more than 1 inch of rain yesterday, the Spider Lilies opened up this
>morning.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Spidey+04.jpg.html

The more I look at this photo, the more I'm drawn in. The out reaching honey
almost looks to be trying to claim the space of chaos in the background. Very
powerful image that really grabs ones attention and holds it. Very nice dynamic
juxtaposition. The only super minor flaw would be the bottom is just ever so
slightly cut off. You have definitely grown a lot in your perception over time
for this type of photography. I know, as I have spent a lot of time trying
myself.

Wayne