Re: [OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestions
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:31:00 +1200
Thanks Piers and Marc,

I guess you are right - I read RV and thought SUV.  We don't see enough of
the Winnebago style here for them to have entered the public
consciousness. They never crossed my mind ...

Despite regular error messages from the on-board computer, having just
passed the 300,000 km mark, and being now 15 years old, the diesel RR is
still doing OK and I'm still getting 32 MPG (Imperial G) when not towing a
heavy weight. Which is just as well since I don't have the discretionary
dollars I had 3 years ago. I 'do' treat it with respect, even if I make it work
sometimes.

Brian Swale.