Re: [OM] Any limitations on Zuikos with Canyon digital?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any limitations on Zuikos with Canyon digital?
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:05:29 -0500
Hi Ken,

You have just given me the technical explanation to support my own
observations.  I have a Leica Elmarit-R 28mm lens that I sometimes use as a
"standard" (56mm equiv) lens on the E-1 and E-510.  Focusing can be very
difficult.  I usually end up setting the hyperfocal distance and shooting it
fixed-focus.  50 and 55mm lenses work ok, and by 60mm, all is well.

Thanks for the explanation.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA