Re: [OM] Upgrade to E-30?

Subject: Re: [OM] Upgrade to E-30?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:27:36 -0500
> And your aim, to get people to explore the capabilities of their device, is
> admirable and keeps me trying.

And the OM system too. I'm working at carrying the torch in that
department. Which you can read about at www.zone-10.com where there
are numerous pages with advertising content.

OK, OK, I'll be good now.

:)

A couple days ago, I did ask a question about the Zuiko 100/2 and
digital sensors. I figure that I can (and will) do my own testing to
know for sure, but there was nary a peep from anybody saying "Hey,
I've got one, let me run outdoors to test that right now!" Yes, I find
this quite disappointing.

AG (www.zone-10.com) Schnozz

ps. For the record, there are two banner advertisements, one at the
top of the page, one at the bottom of the page and an Amazon search
box and buttons for B&H and Calumet on the site. That's it. All told,
they earn just enough money to pay for the hosting fees. I'm at a loss
as to why this is a problem.