Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: Seville and Granada

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 37: Seville and Granada
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:16:40 +0100
That was a very enjoyable tour, Nathan.  My wife and I visited Granada a few
years ago, and Seville a couple of years later; you have captured some of the
most memorable images for me.

The Faro de Triana was a lovely place, and Plaza de España looks great now that
it has been refurbished.  We must go back, soon.

Chris